East Palo Alto Library Collection
User Collection PublicPhotographs and artifacts produced or donated by the East Palo Alto Library, documenting its history and commitment to the local community.
The first library in East Palo Alto was established in 1918 and was located in the Ravenswood Elementary School. In 1975, the Library moved to its present location on the ground floor of the Municipal Services Building at 2415 University Avenue. The East Palo Alto Library serves patrons through family engagement, adult literacy, after school programs, and summer camps.
Works (141)
Title | Date Added | Visibility | |
---|---|---|---|
2022-07-26 | Public | ||
East P.A. Attorney Gets Law School Post - Palo Alto Times This work also belongs to: Meda O Okelo Collection |
2022-07-21 | Public | |
Goode Named to University Post - Peninsula Times Tribune This work also belongs to: Meda O Okelo Collection |
2022-07-25 | Public | |
This work also belongs to: Meda O Okelo Collection
|
2022-07-21 | Public | |
Superintendent Returns: Ravenswood Hires Hayman for Top Spot - Peninsula Times Tribune This work also belongs to: Meda O Okelo Collection |
2022-07-25 | Public | |
E. Palo Alto Names First Manager - Peninsula Times Tribune This work also belongs to: Meda O Okelo Collection |
2022-07-25 | Public | |
2022-07-21 | Public | ||
2022-07-25 | Public | ||
2022-07-21 | Public | ||
Gertrude Wilks to Receive Award - Palo Alto Times This work also belongs to: Meda O Okelo Collection |
2022-07-25 | Public |